Hello JHCS Families, Students and Friends. This page will serve as a place where updates related to COVID-19 operations will be posted for easy access. Links to relevant documents will be posted on the left. Updates for parents and students will be posted below.
UPDATES: Thursday, October 1
- JHCS will implement a hybrid learning plan starting Monday, October 5.
- The Wyoming Department of Public Health has updated their protocols related to quarantining processes in K-12 schools. They advise that when a masked student or staff member test positive and close contacts were also wearing masks, it is recommended that close contacts self-monitor for symptoms and that they do not need to quarantine. Find more details on the updated protocols from WDH in this infographic.
UPDATES: Tuesday, September 8, 2020
- We have created the flow chart below (also listed on the left) to help you determine if it is safe to send your student to school should we resume in-person learning in our school building.
UPDATES: Thursday, September 3, 2020
- We have summarized the frequently asked questions from our town hall meetings last week here.
UPDATES: Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- JHCS will move to distance learning after the first two weeks of school on the Center for the Arts lawn are complete. The first day of distance learning will start on Monday, September 14, 2020. Additional information for students and parents is forthcoming.