The Community School at a Glance
- Founded in 2004
- 80 students, grades 9-12
- 1:11 teacher:student ratio
- Fully accredited by the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS) and AdvancED
- Our graduating seniors have been accepted to 194 colleges and universities throughout the US and the world.
- Each year, students engage in backcountry adventures through Fall Trips and in curricular enrichment/career exploration through Minimester.
- Courses are challenging and engaging, appealing to a variety of learning styles.
- Electives include art, photography, music, architecture, theater, engineering/design, genetics, sports science, and more.
- We offer multiple levels of Spanish instruction taught by native speakers, including Spanish for Advanced Language Learners (SPALL) for dual immersion students and heritage learners.